Thursday, September 21, 2006

Visitor!!

Emmy here....

My friend Victor Tabbycat is coming to visit me today!! Yes...ME!!! Well, Meeko and Kiara will be here too. His momma is werkin' lots, so he decided to come here. I'm sooooooo a'cited!! I hadded a great time visitin' wif him at Charlie's party. I know he wuz hopin' to lay on the stairs in the sun, but I fink the weather is gonna be icky out. Cloudy, rainy, and chilly. But...it will be perfect for snugglin'. Momma will be here for a little while, sleepin', a'fore she has to go back to werk tonight. But...she sed that she'd put out extra water, stinky goodness, nip, fev-vers, and ofur toys. And, she'll leave the blinds open in case the sun decides to come out, so we can lay in the sunbeams. We can watch the birdies and squirrels too!

Yea!! I can't wait!!

14 comments:

Gemini said...

Oh enjoy your visit with Victor!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Emmy

Hope you and Victor has lots of fun!

*ABBY*

The Meezers or Billy said...

Cool! victor is furry furry nice and lots of fun to play wif.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Emmy! I brought sum Temptayshuns to share. It's kinda cloudy an cold at home, too. Like you said, great weather fur snugglin. Fanks to yur mom fur the goodies an open blinds. Oh! Was that bird?

Lone Star Purrs said...

Yummy.... temptayshuns!!! We gots some too! We gots LOTS of birdies outside. Lookie, the sun came out a little bit!
~Em

Just Ducky said...

Hope you all enjoyed your visits.

Lone Star Purrs said...

Victor...Momma's gotta go to werk soon. But, she sed that you are more than welcome to stay as long as you want. She's gonna give us our stinky goodness soon!
::purrs::
~Emmy

Anonymous said...

a play date wif Victor? that sounds fun!!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

In the werds of the vary vary famous skeezix cat.....we'd pee owr pants (if we had them) at the thoght of seeing any of yoo guys at owr place!!

Gattina said...

Arthur unfortunately lives far away, so he cannot visit you ! He had disappeared for three days ! But now he is back he just were sleeping elsewhere probably.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Sounds like yoo haf been haffing fun today an lots of Tem-tay-shuns.

Fat Eric said...

Have fun with Victor, Emmy. Sunspots are good. I just posted some pictures of my garden, I like to lie out there when it is sunny.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Isn't it nice when they think of us first? ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko kO

Victor Tabbycat said...

Emmy, I's got big news. Gatubela Luna has been FOUNDED! She was missin fur more than a MONTH but sumone recognized her frum the notices an called her mom.

But Emmy, Luna is kinda a speshul furiend, too. I nefur went to her place fur a play-date an, wul, my Spanish isn't so good (w/o babelfish). I still wanna be speshul furiends wif you... but I don't wanna hurt Luna's feelins. I's confused.