Wednesday, February 13, 2008

They say it's MY purrfday!!!

Kiara heer- Today is my purrfday!!! Well...at least it's the best guess that Momma maded when she gotted me and they didn't know the "real" day. I'm a whole 6 years old now. Does that mean that I'm all growed up now? I hope I(we) get a new cardboard scratchy box....owrs is pretty clawed up. Momma has to go hunting early today until late tonight. That doesn't leaf much time fur shoppin'. Hmmm. But, she DOES haf to get the green papers to go shopping wif, so I guess I'll let it slide if she's late wif my pressies.

6 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Happy Purrthday Kiara! Hope you get lots of prezzies.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Birthday. It seems as if there are tons of them right now!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Happy, Birthday, Kiara!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kiara!!!

Forty Paws said...

Happy Purrfday Kiara!!

Luf, Us

Ivan from WMD said...

Happy belated birthday, Kiara! I'm sorry I missed it. Hope you got lots of treats and presents!