Thursday, December 17, 2009

Secret Paws!!!!!

Wooohoooo!!! We gotted owr Secret Paw pressie!!! It wuz frum Meowza in Arizona! (We were also furry a'cited that it came a'fore we lefted fur Texas on Saturday).

We bof gotta check it owt a'fore Momma opens it.

Meeko takin' a closer look.

Meeko tellin' Momma to hurry up already.

Kiara playin' wif the chirpy birdy a'fore it's efen offa the card.

Alla owr goodies!!!!


Fanks SOOOO much Meowza fur owr pawsome pressies!!! Merry Christmas!!!
pee ess: Iffn anycat knows how to put posts ofur on the Secret Paws page, could y'all let us know? Fanks!!



4 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I am sorry to hear that you have been having sad news at your place. My prayers go out to you and your family while you are going through the hard times life throws at all. Know I am thinking of you.

What a funny day, you received your secret paws package and my mom has worked on my post tomorrow about the packace you sent to me. I will post that tomorrow.

I want to thank you so much for all the the purrrfect things that you sent to me. Everything was on my wish list. I am having a fun time with the nip toy! Great choice.

I hope to get to know you better and hope we can become friends.

Again, thanks a million!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

To post at Secret paws you have to log in special.
http://secretpaws2009.blogspot.com/

! (User name: SkittlesXmas [at] gmail [dot] com password: skittles

you got a great present! looks lots of fun.

have a safe trip to Texas!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a great Secret Paws that you got.
Just to add to what Angel and Kirby said. You need to log out of your blogger account and sign in again with the user name and password that they told you. That will automatically post it on the Secret Paw blog.

mog said...

Meowza is glad you like his gifts. I love the shot of Meeko mouth open. Those are so hard to capture.

Merry Christmas!

Miz Mog and Meowza