Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Updates....

We STILL haven't herd anyfing 'bout Emmy. Someone called today, but didn't leaf a message.

Meeko heer. I had to go to the V-E-T ...again!!! Momma noticed that I wuz actin' funny last night and going inowtinowtinowtinowt of the box, but not really doin' anyfing. And she sed that my ears and nose were HOT! So....she called the V-E-T this morning frum werk. They sed to bring me in, so Momma lefted werk early, camed and got me, and off we went. Turns owt I have a UTI. I gotted a shot in my neck of anti-bio-tics and haf to take more of them all week. YUCK!!! Momma mumbled somefing 'bout me needing to get a jobbie to pay fur my bills!?!?

Kiara heer- We gotted owr pressies frum Bonnie an Victor fur being one of the 25,000 bisitors to their site!!! It wuz ALL KINDS of nip!!!! Feverbutt mousies, rattle mousies, crinkle balls AND a catnip banana!!!! We were bof pretty high that night. Momma wuz callin' us crack heds. What's up wif that???

*We wuz gonna try to put up picshurs....but it's not werking fur Momma. Maybe a slide show later?*

3 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

I can't wait to see the pictors of you nipped up! Them nanas are lethal! Hope yur feelin better soon, Meeko. We had Mom include sum of our favoritest types of toys so yur sure to find sumfin fun. I's sure Emmy is fine an her new beans just don't want yur mom to take her away frum them.
Purrs!

The Meezers or Billy said...

nipped up pikshurs is great!! we s sorry that you is sick Meeko - we is sending puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss to you.

we hope you hear somefing about emmy soon

Forty Paws said...

We're sorry to hear that you have a UTI. We're glad your mommy noticed you going in/out in/out in/out. You can get very very sick if not treated quickly. Your mommy is good to you.

You guys do sound like crack heads. Good for you!

Luf, Us