Monday, April 06, 2009

Meeko on Monday

Meeko heer. Check owt this really GRATE napping spot I found. It's a comfy blanket on top of one of the end tables next to owr couch. It's perfect!!! What's that Momma?? You DON'T want me sleeping on it? Well then why did you leave it heer? Oh....yur workin' on the blanket fur blurpy, not as a napping place fur me. Well....I'm just making sure that it's comfy enough for blurpy ta use. Um, yeah, that's it.....I'm testing it.











pee ess:
It's Opening Day today!!! Whoohooooo!! GO CUBBIES!!!! We've got owr flag ready to fly again!!



6 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a pretty Blurpy blankie! ans you have to test it! You would not want it to be uncomfortable !

Egypt & the Musketeers said...

That is a nice blurpy blanket in need of superior testing. Perhaps you can convince your momma to give it to you, or get one of your own.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That's a great blanket! Very cozy. Thanks for stopping by. Come meet me in my small world blog too... www.jbssmallworld.blogspot.com
I talk about my life at home there with my brother Chester....
Nice to meet you guys again!
--JB

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a nice blanket you have there. I think you are very lucky.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Doesn't your mum realise that testing blankies is very impawtunt?

Parker said...

CUBS WIN!