Thursday, June 04, 2009

Proud Thursday

Today am a furry special day.....Auntie Alicia gradumated frum Harvard!!! She's furry, furry smart. Her's gradumated #2 frum the Air Force Academy and THEN went to Harvard!! We are all the way proud of her and can't wait until we get to Albequerque to see her again!! AND....her hubby, Uncle Jon, gets his wings tomorrow (along with ofur friends of owrs)! We've had a furry busy couple of weeks, and it looks like it's gonna be that way fur the rest of the summer at least.


6 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Congratulations Auntie Alicia! ANd Uncle Jon! These are great accomplishments!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats to both your Auntie Alicia and your Uncle Jon.

Max said...

Wow. Major, major congrats!

Just Ducky said...

Major accomplishments! Catcats to her.

Kat said...

I have already left requests with some of you to link my new blog, but now I have had to CHANGE my blog location! If you have been kind enough to link me, please adjust the link for me. If you have not yet linked me, I would love it if you would!

http://leiaslamentations.blogspot.com/

If you do link me, either let me know in a comment, or email me so that I can link you too!

houseof7cats@comcast.net

Thank-you,
Leia

Parker said...

How wonderful!!!