Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Saturday!!!

Oh, happy day!!! Daddy is on his way HOME!!!!! Wooohooooo!!!

Meeko heer.

Last night, after enjoying some nip, I went to go to sleep on the bed. But then, I noticed that there wuz a blanket monster trying to ATTACK Momma!!! And Daddy wuzn't heer to save her. So I did what any good kitty would do....I tried to make it ded! But, it wouldn't die. And Momma kept telling me to knock it off. Well THAT"S what I wuz tryin' to do Momma!!! She also kept saying sumfing 'bout not wanting to haf to buy a new comforter.

Momma-Meeks, there was NOTHING there!! Not even my feet. No more nip for you before bedtime. And no, I don't want to have to pay for a comforter for the hotel after you snag this one.

Meeko- Sheesh!! See if I try to protect her again!

2 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Humans can be so ungrateful...

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THose blanket monsters are sneaky! At least you tried to save her!

We are glad your Dad is on the way home!