Friday, May 12, 2006

In Trouble!

Kiara here. I'm in BIG trouble tonight. Momma took us outside for a little while, since it was nice out. I was eatin' the grass right in front, like I should. But then, I wented through the picket fence, over the wall into the nighbors yard and then down in between the houses. Momma was NOT HAPPY wif me and was saying somfing about "losing outside privledges" ...whatever that means. What does that mean??? Anycat know? She also said that if I do get to go out again (and that's a big if) I'll have to wear my collar and leash. I'm not crazy 'bout those eifer. I'm gonna go hide now so maybe Momma will forget about me being bad.

5 comments:

The Tower Hill Mob said...

Tilly from the Mob here. Sounds like you're in BIG trouble. Daddy says torties like to be in BIG trouble. We had a story in our newspaper about a house kitty who went for a walk and got picked up by those beans who capture and neuter wild, homeless kitties. He came home with his belly shaved -- guess they didn't notice he was a boy kitty what was already fixed.

We at the Tower Hill Mob are happy to be listed on your site and will do the same.

Gemini said...

Georgia said that's big trouble. She stays close when Momma tells her to because she has lost her outside privileges for months sometimes when she wanders too far. Momma just gets so scared that something will happen. It's hard to stay close and be good, but I guess humans are worriers.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, oh, I would loose privileges forever if I did that. Probably not get any treats for a whole week or more. Its trouble, for sure. Did you run from your Mom? That is the worst! I runned from mine, but just went out the front door and runned to the back, I am not the bravest, you know.

Patches Lady

Fat Eric said...

Oops. You were just being an inquisitive kitty. But be careful. Last week I was sunning myself on the patio when an Evil Intruder kitty came in through the side gate. I chased them out through the gate and my mum saw it. She wasn't happy with me for going out of the gate, so as soon as she called me I nipped back inside and tried to look innocent like I had been inside all the time!!

The Crew said...

We don't know what losing a privilege is 'cause we're never allowed out to begin with! We have to be satisifed with watching out the window or patio door.