Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sneaky Kitties!!

Heehee....we tooked One of Us's idea and sneaked on the 'puter to blog. We're enjoying our company. Meeko mostly hides tho. Uncle Jonah just gotted engaged too!! He and Laura are the ones staying wif us.

Kiara here- I'm grounded...again. Momma took us outside, she said that we we're done being grounded, and I ran off again. Then when Momma wented to bring me back into the house...I hissed and growled at her. That probably wasn't a very good idea, 'cause now I'm grounded again.

8 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Poor Kiara. Sorry you are grounded. Moms never like the hissing and growling thing when they thing WE'VE done somefing wrong.

Anonymous said...

Hi Meeko and Kiara - of course you may link to us! We like new friends.
~ moose, turtle and nala
:-)

Gemini said...

Georgia says she knows all about that. She's been grounded for running off and stuff too.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yeah, ya gotta watch growling & hissing at them mom. They that offense to it big time and then try to teach us a lesson, as you found out. Hope you get out again soon!

The Crew said...

It's never a good idea to hiss or growl at Mom. We learned that a long time ago. It'll get you a "time out" in the bathroom all by yourself!

Zeus said...

Oh dear! Hissing and growling at the human pet never does go over well. I hope you get out of your proverbial "dog-house" soon, Kiara!

Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

I haven't learned how to hiss yet..Does it hurt? The being grounded part does not sound like fun. Maybe I better not learn..Oh well, I hope they let you out again soon..

Fat Eric said...

I've only hissed twice since I've been living here. Once was at the evil intruder kitties in my garden, and once when I had the Christmas from hell in the same house as the Scary Black Dog belonging to my grandma, I hissed at him a LOT.