Monday, January 22, 2007

New Slide Show!


Effurycat liked the ofur slide show, so we maded anofur one!!! Momma sez that owr new "toy" is acshully a night light fur HER!! She gotted it at Kohl's and it werks kinda like the old lava lamps (whatefur those are). Anycat is welcome to come play wif it whenefur they want...but it werks better at night.

Mr. Squirell was't really that close to us....the flashy box just makes it look like that.

Heehee...I scareded Momma last night!!! She didn't know that I wuz on the bed when she wuz talkin' to Daddy on the phone thingy. I scareded her when I stepped on her boob!! It wuz pretty funny! ~Emmy....special purrs, nosekisses and headbutts to my sweet Victor!

We need y'alls help.....Momma's purrfday is 2 days away and we don't know what to get her. We DO haf the plastic card wif numbers on it that we founded by the 'puter. Any help would be grate!! Fanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures! we wish our Lady knew how to do a slideshow (didja hear that, Lady? we want a slideshow!)

Ivan from WMD said...

Cool slideshow--and great toy!

I've been trying to think of what you could get your momma for her birthday. I'm going to think some more and get back to you, because we've come up with some fun things for our mom over the years. (Well, at least *we* thought they were fun!)

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Another lovely slideshow, ladies. As for what to give your mom, I usually find that making me happy makes my woman happy, so I demand more treats, water from the tap, and maybe, if I'm feeling really generous, I'll let her rub my belly.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, Emmy, anofur lovely pictor of you! That's purty funny that you surprised yur mom. I surprise mine sumtimes by sitting furry, furry quiet until she walks by, then POUNCE.
I fink moms like sparkley little fings that they keep on their dressers. I mean, Mom sure does get upset when I bat them off! You know, the funny collars moms wear an the fings they glue to their ears.

Susie said...

Maybe your momma would like some fev-ver butt mousies, or a fev-ver wand, or some stinky goodness...those are always things we like for our Purrrthday. :)