Friday, June 09, 2006

Lots of News

Lots to report tonight.

Last night, there wuz an intruder on MY front porch. I (Kiara) growled real low in my throat....not the I'm-playing-with-Meeko kind. I meant business. Momma gotted up from the couch to see what wuz out there. She tried to calm me down, but I wanted no part of that. She did say what a good girl I wuz to tell her 'bout the intruder. That kitty had the nerve to come right up by the door to come in!!! We didn't let it, but Momma did put out some crunchies and water for it. She thinks it wuz someones cat that got out, 'cause she saud that it didn't look like it lived outside.

Today, when she wuz out hunting, Momma 'dopted some of Vir-ginger litter mates from the Green Wall Shelter. She gotted 3 of them...one of each color. We named them Tinkerbell, Shadow, and Cleo after Momma's kitties-that-came-before-us. We're not sure if they're gonna live inside or out yet. We don't have pictures 'cause Daddy has the flashy box wif him in Japan.

Momma talked wif Daddy and he's havin fun in Japan. We'll have to have her ask him to bring back sushi. What's that Momma?? Sushi won't be good after 32 hours in an airplane? Hhhmm. We fink she's just sayin' that so if he forgets, we won't be sad. Daddy's gonna get to ride in an F-16 on monday and have a woofie fight. We didn't know that woffies hadded planes??? Did y'all?

Meeko here. I'm gettin' all 'cited for the torch to get here. I can't wait to meet Scrappy an Mattingly. See y'all then.

6 comments:

Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

My momma adopted a kitty tonight, and she named it tinkerbell before she knew that your momma had one with that name..I hope you don't mind..Maybe they are twins? Do you have pictures yet?

Lone Star Purrs said...

We don't mind sharin'. Momma had her Tinkerbell when she wuz a little bean. We don't have pictures of the new Tink yet.

Just Ducky said...

It is so nice that you adopted three kitties. Since this was a litter of squillions, it is possible to have duplicate names. Pictures when the camera comes home.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Good guard work Kiara! Your momma was nice to put out food for the kitty though!

Fat Eric said...

I chase evil intruder kitties out of my garden. You did well, Kiara. My dad has gone away this weekend too, but only to Devon to see his mum, not to Japan!! I hope he brings me back a present.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I bet you guys are cited. Scrappy left for your place with the torch and should get there sometime this afternoon!

Patches Lady