Friday, June 02, 2006

Momma was busy today

Momma wuz furry busy today. Here are a few of the fings she put in the dirt. She also planted a tom-a-toe, a straw-berry, snappy-dragons (but I didn't see the dragons..yet), and moved ofer stuffs around. I wuz all tired out just watchin' her. But, after she did all the plantin', she started to not feel so good again. :-( Poor Momma. Guess we'll have to be nurses for a little while longer. Daddy's all better tho. And he's here tonight an gonna take care of her too. ~Meeko Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

my momma planted tomatoes too. She told me when they get bigger I can taste one. I wonder if I will like tomatoes. I like Cheese popcorn.

Zeus said...

All of this planting happening! Too bad my human pet doesn't have green thumbs like your's. Let us know when the snappy dragons show up. They sound interesting!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I have heard those dragons will snap at you; so be careful.

Take good care of your Momma, purr lots and lay close to her and give her the loving look.

Patches Lady